Tower Health is an innovative, leading health system dedicated to advancing the health and transforming the lives of the people we serve through compassionate, accessible, high-quality, cost-effective healthcare. Together, our seven hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation.
Tower Health’s hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac and vascular surgery, trauma, hematology, and oncology. Our HealthPlex is home to the Tower Health Transplant Institute, which is the only 5-star rated kidney transplant program in Pennsylvania, making Tower Health one of only a few health systems in the region with the expertise to perform kidney transplants, liver transplants, hepatobiliary surgery, and— through its Center for Liver Disease—medical management of liver diseases.
With more than 14,000 team members, Tower Health includes:
• Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital in West Reading;
• Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville;
• Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia;
• Jennersville Hospital in West Grove;
• Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville;
• Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown; and
• St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, a partnership of Tower Health and Drexel University, in Philadelphia.
As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health’s commitment to Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
Our communities offer a wide range of diverse outdoor and cultural activities, outstanding schools and quality of life with easy accessibility to shore points, airports, and major metro areas such as Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.