Lake Regional Health System
When you work at Lake Regional Health System, you find community. There is a rhythm and balance to work and life near the shores of the Lake of the Ozarks. The Lake and its surrounding business districts provide year-round activities. It is a vibrant place that engages everyone.
100-bed acute care facility serving a population of approx. 90,000 within a 25 mile radius of hospital! Level III Trauma Center, Level II Stroke Center, Level II Nursery, seven primary care clinics, 18 specialty clinics, five pharmacies and operates four satellite rehab therapy clinics–with $12 million in new construction projects underway.
Start Your New Opportunity Today! Opportunity Highlights:
• Employed – Market Competitive Base Salary + Incentive Program
• Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
• Visa Sponsorship Opportunities
• Experienced Support Staff and Practice Management
Enjoy lake living and the best of both worlds! If you have dreamed of living on the water, but love the Midwest lifestyle, then you can have both with our opportunities. Live on the Lake and have a view of the water off of your back deck. If you have a family, their needs come first. Living and working at the Lake of the Ozarks allows just that. This is a place where your children learn in highly-ranked, well-supported and well-funded schools that pride themselves on providing safe, quality education to students of all ages.
• 54,000-acre lake with 1,150 miles of shoreline
• Premium shopping, 5-star dining options
• Access to the largest Missouri state parks with hiking trails, camping and caves
• Excellent private and public school options available
• Lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities