ChristianaCare is one of the country’s most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women’s health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows. We are continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With our unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
• Named among Forbes Best Employer for Diversity & Inclusion in The U.S. For 2021
• President and CEO Dr. Janice Nevin recognized in the top 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives, 2020 and 2021 and in the top 25 Women Leaders, 2019.
• ChristianaCare had 2020 annual revenue of $3.51 million (Dun & Bradstreet) that is continuing to add new clinical programs and expand into new geographic areas.
• Due to our location, you may live in DE, NJ, PA or MD within 1-3 hours from Philadelphia, New York City and Washington, DC as well as the beautiful beach resorts in DE, NJ and MD.
• The region is rich with diverse cultures and offers some of the nation’s best public and private schools, colleges and universities.