Lehigh Valley Health Network
Lehigh Valley Health Network is one of the most advanced health networks in the nation. Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is comprised of eight hospital campuses, 26 health centers, 21 ExpressCARE sites and more than 200 physician practices serving an eight-county region in eastern Pennsylvania. We provide acute care in all major clinical areas in state-of-the-art medical- surgical and critical care units with nearly 75,000 admissions and more than 300,000 emergency department visits each year. Located in Allentown, Pa., our flagship hospital, Lehigh Valley Hospital–Cedar Crest is a 900-bed Level 1 Trauma Center and Joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital, the community’s only children’s hospital, provides care in more than 30 specialties and general pediatrics.
• Highly competitive salary plus starting bonus
• Education stipend available during residency/fellowship training
• Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
• Generous allowances for vacation, sick and CME time
• Top-tier retirement programs
• Proximity to Philadelphia and New York City