Indiana University Health
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. With hospitals, physician offices and allied services, IU Health provides access to a full range of specialty and primary care services for adults and children. A unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine—one of the nation’s leading medical schools—gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments to complement high-quality care.
More than 80% of Indiana’s top doctors practice at IU Health. We offer both academic and community-based employment opportunities throughout the state of Indiana, from metro areas to rural health clinics. Nationally ranked for 22 years in a row, IU Health’s highly skilled providers have a longstanding commitment to providing leading-edge medicine and devotion to improving the health of Indiana communities.
Indiana offers a perfect blend of amenities to ensure that providers and their families are making the right choice when calling Indiana home. From big-city entertainment to small-town serenity, there is something for everyone in Indiana.
• Low cost of living, paired with wonderful communities
• World-class sports and abundant cultural and recreational amenities
• Top-ranked universities and school systems
• Extraordinary performing arts venues, museums (including the top-ranked children’s museum), zoos and festivals
• Explore zip-lining, golfing, hiking, biking, camping, boating and skiing
• Top-rated international airport – “Best Airport in North America” five consecutive years