Indiana University Health
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. With hospitals, physician offices and allied services, IU Health provides access to a full range of specialty and primary care services for adults and children. A unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine—one of the nation’s leading medical schools—gives our providers access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments to complement high-quality care.
We offer both academic and community-based employment opportunities throughout the state of Indiana, from metro areas to rural health clinics. Nationally ranked for 25 years in a row, IU Health’s highly skilled providers have a longstanding commitment to providing leading-edge medicine and devotion to improving the health of Indiana communities. IU Health is committed to fostering a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for patients and team members alike.
Indiana offers a perfect blend of amenities to ensure that providers and their families are making the right choice when calling Indiana home. The state offers a high quality of life, with thriving communities made up of people from all walks of life.
- Low cost of living, paired with wonderful communities
- World-class sports and abundant cultural and recreational amenities
- Top-ranked universities and school systems
- Extraordinary performing arts venues, museums (including the top-ranked children’s museum), zoos and festivals
- Top-rated international airport – “Best Airport in North America” 11 consecutive years